Fall AGM Tuesday October 22 at Greendell Community Club on Woodlawn. 7:00-10:00.
Thanks to all who participated in this year's Bonvital Playoffs and Provincials.
Here are the results:.
2013 Provincial Results:
GOLD- Southdale Lakers
SILVER- Dakota Dynamite
GOLD- Seine River
SILVER- Seine River 2
Congratulations to all of our U10 teams.
Here are the Bonivital Playoff results
Bronze- Seine River
Gold: Southdale 1
Bronze- Dakota 1
Gold – Seine River
Silver – Southdale
Bronze – Winakwa
Gold – Landmark
Silver – NGCC
Bronze – Southdale 1
Gold - Seine River
Silver - Seine River 2
Playing nights for each age group
Learn to Play 1 Monday/Wednesday
Learn to Play 2 Tuesday/Thursday
U10 (Mites) Monday/Wednesday
U12 (Squirt) Tuesday/Thursday
U14 (Peewee) Monday/Wednesday
U16 (Bantam) Tuesday/Thursday
U18 (Midget) Monday/Wednesday
BoniVital Minor Softball League
The BoniVital Minor Softball League is a division of Softball Manitoba. Its responsibilities include the following:
- Providing a well organized softball league for youth under the age of twenty
- Providing a league in which boys and girls in the BoniVital and surrounding areas may participate in softball at their own competitive level
- Registering teams and collecting softball fees within its areaa
- Reserving diamonds for league play
- Communicating with each club convener through regular meetings
- Scheduling league games
- Promoting the game of softball
- Organizing the draw and supplying the officials for the divisional playoffs
- Providing the medals for the divisional playoff winners
The community centers belonging to the BoniVital Minor Softball League are Dakota, Greendell, Glenwood, Windsor, Glenlee, Norberry, Norwood, and Champlain, Ile des Chenes, Landmark, Lorette, Notre Dame, Southdale, Winakwa and Archwood.
The softball program has adopted the Manitoba Softball Association's Code of Ethics, which is applied to coaches, players, spectators and officials. It also supports its Zero Tolerance policy toward abuse of umpires.
Softball Program Mission
The mission of Boni VItal softball program is to ensure our children enjoy softball while learning and honing their skills. Our reward is seeing our children playing and staying in softball.
Encouraging our young officials and offering them guidance and supervision when needed.
The Association's program has adopted a philosophy that is committed to giving as many young people as possible the opportunity to play and benefit from the development of character, high ideals of fair play and individual and team skills. The focus is on participation and fun, not on winning or losing. The priorities are:
Every player plays.
Children are encouraged to play with others of the same skill level.